maandag 9 november 2015

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plantshelfie

I joined the UJB community about one year ago. The first blogpost I wrote for Urban Jungle Bloggers was about a Plantshelfie as well and now Igor and Judith decided to bring this classic back! This time I used my workspace to create a green setting. Evert and I made this little wall cabinet from OSB boards which I wrote about here. In the meantime, my workspace has changed a bit but the cabinet is still there. I collected some of my plants and made a little hanging garden above my desk. It's always nice to have some greens around when you're working right?!

The desk I found at the thrift shop an painted it in a mint green. I'm still not sure what to do with the top so if you have any suggestions, they are more then welcome!




Pictures by Marij Hessel

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...