maandag 18 januari 2016

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Kitchen Greens

This month's Urban Jungle Bloggers theme is "Kitchen Greens". The kitchen is a place that I like to spend time in... I actually really love to cook when I have some time on my hands. Right now I'm in a healthy phase again (with me it comes with phases) so I try to use as much fresh ingredients as possible. Fresh herbs are the perfect example of kitchen greens but at the moment I didn't have any. I do have a couple of cute small plants to spice up my kitchen! Recently I found this little cacti family at the gardening centre. I had to take them home because of their little yellow flowers, did not see those before!

That other little plant, I don't know the name of, I have for a long time now and this one keeps doing so well! It doesn't need a lot of attention so it's a keeper. If you're curious about the rest of my kitchen? There's a reason you're not seeing it! There's still a lot that I would love to change but maybe it would be better to get a complete new kitchen! Oh well... Maybe one day... But for now I'm just showing you some details ;)






Pictures by Marij Hessel

11 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cheerful and beautiful kitchen you have, Marij. Including some really happy little plants!!! Thank you so much for joining us again!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een fijne fotos, mooie kleuren en spullen! Daar wordt ik vrolijk van!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely kitchen! I can't wait to have my own kitchen like this one day.
    http://adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...